Council Permit Applications (Victoria only)

When purchasing or leasing a new commercial site, a submission needs to be made to your local council to change the use of the site.

This is called a Change of Use application, and we’ve completed a number of these for councils right around Melbourne.

We come in, measure up your new premises, and prepare plans to Council requirements.

We also offer the following in support of applications:

~ Demolition plan: shows a building or structure to be removed, often at the request of Council

~ Crossover plan: shows the location of a proposed new crossover for a residential or commercial site

~ Red line plan: for commercial premises with a liquor license, these plans show the area designated for alcohol consumption.

Site plans (Professional Measuring)

A proposed development can greatly benefit from a plan showing Existing Conditions.

These can include:

  • site plans for development on large farm sites (to support town planning applications)
  • floor plans for commercial renovations
  • warehouse plans for refit or restructuring of plant & equipment
  • Lease Area plans
  • Plans of existing garden areas, for future landscape design or arborist reports

Our floor plans can show volumes and sizes of racking, stock on hand, office space, or machinery.

We provide on-site measuring of your site, and plans in PDF format to support applications or future construction.

We’ve drafted concept plans, as-built plans and Change of Use plans for many Melbourne councils and Vic regional councils, including Boroondara, Brimbank, Bayside, Dandenong, Frankston, Moreland, Macedon Ranges, Greater Geelong and Greater Ballarat

Call us today
0418 140 831